Wednesday 22 February 2017

“IT’S EXTREMELY SHAMEFUL,” FALZ REVEALS BEING LABELED A FRAUDSTER IN KENYA, BECAUSE HE IS A NIGERIAN


In a recent interview with Soundcity, the singer revealed how he was recently disgraced at the Kenyan airport. According to him, “I was on holiday recently. I was with my guys. We were at the airport about to get into Kenya. Kenya o! African country o!
.
.
They sent us to go to the side with Nigerian people. They just kept on saying Cybercrime, Internet fraud. That’s what we’re known for. It was disgraceful, extremely shameful. Obviously, it’s discrimination on a level because I’m Nigerian you automatically think I am a cyber criminal.” 

No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...