Friday 17 February 2017

Oladunni Churchill’s Alleged Mistress, Rosaline Meurer Proudly Gifts Herself With A Land Cruiser As She Adds A Year



Rosaline Meurer, actress and personal assistant to Tonto Dikeh’s husband, Oladunni Churchill who was accused of being his mistress and the cause of Tonto Dikeh’s troubled marriage added a year yesterday, February, 15, 2017.


Rosaline Meurer gifted herself with a Land cruiser on her birthday. She took to Instagram to share photos and wrote; ‘Come and see what the Lord has done, I vowed to serve you for the rest of my life…….New age, New car………My life savings went down for this but I’m happy🙈 I gat me ….. Quite happy #SelfMade #MotherPride #Zeroworries #WeMadeIt #EVERYTHINGROSY🌹#blessed #favored #birthdaychronicles #aquarius #landcruiserprado #QUEENOFALLQUEENS ðŸ‘‘
See photos:

No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...