Friday 10 March 2017

Since when does Imo state have an airline? By Umunna Gabriel




So the other day, this man, a fellow passenger, insisted that this is definitely a Rochas private venture dubiously dubbed Imo Air. Who is he fooling? Since when does Imo state have an airline? 



I only fuelled his anger by asking how sure he was about his claims and he told me how Owelle has used his office  to rob the imo people of their resources. He says to me, as if to give credibility to his stories, that he is from the same place as the governor.




I wondered if it was the case of onye ma mmadu n'egbu ya or ... I don't know.

No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...