Tuesday 23 May 2017

I DON’T WANT A SHORT MAN OR ONE WHO WILL CONSTANTLY BEG ME FOR MONEY – TOYIN AIMAKHU





After an unsuccessful marriage with ex-husband, Adeniyi Johnson, and a failed relationship with alleged serial fraudster, Seun Egbegbe, actress Toyin Abrahim (formerly Aimakhu) is ready to date again and she has what she wants in her new man.


In a new interview with Punch, she listed some of the qualities she is looking out for. She said: “I want a man who is tall, hardworking, and loves his job. I would want to be with a man who does not chase women and would not constantly request for money from me. If he needs my help, I can do it. I don’t want to be with a short man. My man has to be taller than I am.”

No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...