Thursday 13 July 2017

Runtown’s Babymama Wants To Get A Breast Lift For This Reason


Runtown and his babymama Selena Leath welcomed their son, Zamar about a month ago on the 12th of June, 2017. The actress/model has revealed she is getting a breast lift once she’s done breastfeeding.








Selena revealed this after she shared photos of her post-baby bikini bod and fans pointed out she may have had a liposuction.
“I didn’t get any liposuction done! But I will get a breast lift once I’m done breastfeeding because I know it’s gonna take a toll after a year.
I’m being honest, you can lose weight changing your diet. My usual meals were oatmeal/toast, turkey sandwishes, healthy smoothies, baked chicken and I drank lots of raspberry leaf tea.




No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...