Tuesday 1 August 2017

Actress, Queen Wokoma Is Off The Market And She Is Over The Moon

Actress, Queen Wokoma Is Off The Market And She Is Over The Moon




Queen Wokoma, a name that is known to few but the face is known to many. She is assumed to be the twin of Ini Edo because of the similar facial structure.
Ini Edo’s look alike actress, Queen Wokoma is off the market. The excited upcoming actress took to her Instagram page to share a video of the proposal and wrote;
“OmG!! He popped the question in presence of His Friends,my Family and His!! 😭😍😭Yes I’m Engaged…I’m Off The Market!! And Yes it’s DIAMOND 😍😭I love you so much my King!!
Here are the photos:







No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...