Tuesday 1 August 2017

Anna Banner Celebrates Daughter’s 2nd Birthday In The Most Beautiful Way

Anna Banner Celebrates Daughter’s 2nd Birthday In The Most Beautiful Way



Anna Banner is a Nigerian pageant winner who was crowned the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria by 2012 MBGN Queen Isabella Ayuk in 2013 and represented Nigeria at the 2013 Miss World pageant.
Ex-MBGN, Anna Banner and Flavour’s daughter, Sophia Chimamanda is two years old today, and her mum shared these beautiful new photos to celebrate her.
She wrote;
“My heartbeat 💝 Happy birthday to My Princess❤️ #sofiais2today🎂” My Happy Child❤️
You’re my Angel from Above!
You’ve made my life complete!
Your existence is supernatural 💫
Thank you for making me a Mother💝
Your love for me is beyond understanding💥
Our bond is extremely extraordinary🔥💝
Thank you Heavenly Father for adding one more year to my dear daughter’s life🙏
Words cannot explain how thankful I am💃🏻
Wisdom, understanding, love, Grace, Favour, Blessing, peace, Knowledge, Laughter, unmerited Favour, Joy and Happiness shall never depart from you my Dearest SOFIA OKOLI❤️
I LOVE YOU BABY❤️
Here are the photos:





No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...