Friday 15 September 2017

How Mr Eazi Got Busted After Lying About His N2M Monthly Job

How Mr Eazi Got Busted After Lying About His N2M Monthly Job



Mr Eazi during an interview with Beat FM was quoted saying:
“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again. The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
Many Nigerians did not believe the Skintight crooner even after he shared proof, they rather called him an IT student at the company.
He shared a photo to proof he worked there but Nigerians dug deeper and found his alleged LinkedIn profile which revealed he was only an intern for 6 months.
Here is the photo:





No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...