Saturday 16 September 2017

This Is What Tuface Idibia Had To Say To Charly Boy Over Viral Protest

This Is What Tuface Idibia Had To Say To Charly Boy Over Viral Protest


Few weeks ago, Charlyboy called out 2face for not joining his #Resumeorresign Buhari protest in Abuja.

Reacting to it in a recent chat with Saturday Beats 2face said he wouldn’t understand why the Area Fada would call him out because he (Tuface) didn’t join his protest.
“The only thing I have to say about the protest is that I am not Nigeria’s problem. I don’t understand why Charlyboy is calling me out. He should talk to the people that are Nigeria’s problem. That is all I have to say about that,” he said

No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...