Saturday 16 September 2017

Why Actress Didi Ekanem Wants To Marry A ‘Bad Boy’

Why Actress Didi Ekanem Wants To Marry A ‘Bad Boy’




One man’s meat is another man’s poison. While some ladies would rather settle for a gentle, loving and kindhearted man, Nollywood actress, Didi Ekanem wants a ‘bad boy’ for a life partner.
She made the revelation in a chat with SunNews. When asked if she can date or marry an entertainer, she said: “I can’t say who I can marry or who I can’t marry. Whoever God says is mine, is mine. .
My kind of man must be God-fearing. He must be respectful and caring, with a little bad boy character, obviously not a bore, a man that can love me right.”

No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...