Sunday 29 October 2017

Oritsefemi Has This To Say About His Baby Mamas And It Has Got People Talking

Oritsefemi Has This To Say About His Baby Mamas And It Has Got People Talking


Singer Oritsefemi in a new interview with Hip TV, has opened up on just how deeply he respects his babymamas even as he is married.
He said:
‘My baby mamas are lovely people. I give all the kudos to them. They always pray for me despite the fact that I am NOT married to them, I respect them a lot because they always pray for me. I don’t joke with them because they are so supportive. We are in a good place.’
Watch interview below:
Here’s what people are saying:






No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...