Monday 2 October 2017

Small Doctor Is Dapper In These Street Inspired Photos

Small Doctor Is Dapper In These Street Inspired Photos



Michael Owusu Addo popularly known as “Small Doctor” shares some stunning photos from a recent street inspired photo shoot by prolific photographer Emily Nkanga, styled by Angelic Touch.
According to the penalty crooner:
‘my life revolves around the street which is my major source of inspiration besides God almighty, my sweet mom Iya Teacher and the ever loving fans. Doing a photo shoot and not reflecting the street may not give me and my fans that desired satisfaction, so I decided to do this in my hood Agege for the Love of the street and my people’.
Here are the photos:






No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...