Thursday 5 October 2017

Yvonne Jegede Has This To Say About Reports That She Had A Miscarriage

Yvonne Jegede Has This To Say About Reports That She Had A Miscarriage



Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole has slammed an online report claiming she had a miscarriage in late August.

Posting a photo, she wrote:
If you want any information about me, my phone number isn’t that difficult to get.. It will be appreciated if you referred to it as rumors and not claiming you called any bloody “Sources close to nobody”. Miscarriage means the death of a child and should not be joked with. You don’t have to wish me bad because you are looking for news. Miscarriage is not what you joke about. I reject miscarriage (It will never happen to me, because I am God’s own)
Here’s what she shared:

No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...