Friday 1 December 2017

Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Pens Sweet Words To Husband As They Tie The Knot

Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Pens Sweet Words To Husband As They Tie The Knot



Dolapo and her husband-to-be are getting married today, December 1st. She shared this beaitiful pre-wedding photo they took and professed love to him.
Read what she wrote below:
‘Today I will love you like there is no tomorrow! And tomorrow, I will do it all over again! You are my today and all of my tomorrow. I Loved you then and I Love you still, and will always do! A decade of togetherness, tying the knot afresh ??is a confirmation that no one will be permitted to put asunder and ours shall be forever! Congratulations to us once again my sweetness ♥??? #DOLAK2017. Facebeat by @glambyesthy’
She shared:

No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...