Monday 12 February 2018

Davido Releases ‘Flora My Flawa’ First Single For 2018, Just In Time For Valentine’s Day

Davido Releases ‘Flora My Flawa’ First Single For 2018, Just In Time For Valentine’s Day


Omo Baba Olowo, Davido just released his first single for the year titled Flora My Flawa.
The single is a mid tempo love anthem coming in the season of love as Davido sounds emotional on this Fresh-produced record.
The single is just right for valentine’s day.
The single is produced by Selebobo. Listen to Flora my Flawa.
http://1604ent.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Davido_-_Flora_My_Flawa_1604Ent.com.mp3


Om

No comments:

Featured post

Jose Mourinho has been kicked out by Tottenham

Jose Mourinho, 58, was dismissed after only 17 months in charge, even though he could have led the club to their first silverware since 2008...